Submission Guidelines for Authors:
● Submissions accepted in English and French all year round
● Submissions should be clearly typed using double spacing.
● Articles submitted to the journal should be between 2000–12000 words in length including notes.
● Please include an abstract (a brief 250 words or less description of the work) at the beginning of your document, as well as a headshot of yourself to be displayed alongside your article
● Authors should ensure that their title, name, and institutional affiliation appear in document submitted
● Please note that files should be submitted in .doc or .docx rather than .pdf files.
● Text to be clearly organized, with a clear hierarchy of headings and subheadings and quotations exceeding 40 words displayed, indented, in the text
● MLA 8 Style Guide for citations and bibliography
● Endnotes, if necessary, should be signaled by superscript numbers in the main text and listed at the end of the text before the references